NEMA Dubsmash Contest 2016
NEMA Dubsmash Contest 2016
Thanks for making “NEMA Dubsmash Contest 2016” a big success.. Contest has ended; results will be announced during Christmas and New Year celebrations on January 7th, 2017.
Find this season’s Dubsmash entries on our FB page.
First prize in both adults™ and kids™ categories get a Kindle Fire tablet each !!
Rules and Regulations ::
- â™¥ The contest, ˜NEMA Dubsmash Contest™, is conducted by New England Malayalee Association.
- â™¥To participate, contestant(s) will be required to send Dubsmash videos they have made to email@example.com
- â™¥Emails should be titled œNEMA Dubsmash Contest Entry and should have the name, Category(Adult/Junior), Contact Email and Phone Number of the contestant(s).
- â™¥ Videos should not exceed a duration of 1 minute.
- â™¥ Videos must be created using Dubsmash Application.
- â™¥ All entries must be received no later than the last day of the Entry Period, on December 11th, 2016 to be valid.
- â™¥ Videos will be published on NEMA Facebook Page on December 12th 2016.
- â™¥ There are no language restrictions.
- â™¥ Mutliple actors can appear in one video submission.
- â™¥ One actor can appear only in one video submission.
- â™¥ There will be a separate junior contest for kids 12 and under.
- â™¥ All actors in a submission in junior category should be 12 or under.
- â™¥ All actors in a submission in adult category should be 13 or above.
- â™¥ The winners will be announced during the NEMA Christmas Party on Dec 17th 2016.
- â™¥ The top three videos from each category will be played to the NEMA Audience during our Christmas Party on December 17th 2016.
- â™¥ The selected videos will be featured on the NEMA Facebook Page and NEMA Youtube Channel.
- â™¥ All published videos will be preceded by an announcement from our proud sponsors.
- â™¥ A panel of eminent judges will shortlist the top videos and then a winner will be picked by our celebrity judges from the shortlisted videos.
- â™¥ Shortlisting will be based on Facebook likes (10%), Creativity (50%) and Acting Skill(40%).
- â™¥ It is the responsibility of the participant to share the video and solicit Likes on social media.
- â™¥ Contestants have time till December 14th to solicit Likes.
- â™¥ First prize in both adults™ and kids™ categories get a Kindle Fire tablet each.
- â™¥ The winner has to be present at the auditorium to collect the prize when announced.
- â™¥ NEMA will also announce the runner up in each category.
- â™¥ The decision of the judges will be regarded final.
- â™¥ Video submissions that show excessive and/ or graphic violence, or inappropriate subject matter will not be considered for judgment.
Questions and Comments : Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nov 28, 2016